ReMapPro Version 2.0
Date: 21 May 2003
Labtam is pleased to present a new software Product known as ReMapPro. It is the third major release for this product and the first for the 2003 year.
The main utility, the Comport, is included in the ReMapPro package makes serial (RS232) data from your PC available on TCP/IP-based networks and makes TCP/IP data available on serial ports on your PC. This makes it possible for any other computer on the same network to send and receive serial data through a remote serial port on the PC where the Comport is running. You can connect to the remote serial port by connecting to a TCP/IP port. The Comport can also be used to pass the serial data across a corporate intranet or over the Internet. The Comport allows multiple sessions to run simultaneously but each with a different serial port.
The Comport supports full two-way I/O for full control of serial instruments (i.e. any instrument that you can plug into the serial port (RS232, RS422 or RS485) of your PC). Typical devices include most serial devices like gauges, scales and balances, sensors, micrometers, calipers, bar code scanners, densitometers, laboratory instruments, electronic balance or electronic measuring instrument, RF equipment, communication systems, etc...
New Features on this release include:
1. The following enhancements have been made :
1. Both Comport and Comserv under Windows NT 4.0 :
2. Both Comport and Comserv under Windows 9x :
2. The following bugs have been fixed :
1. Virtual COM ports generation under Windows 2000/XP :
2. Comserv :
1. Both Comport and Comserv under Windows 2000/XP can create "Virtual COM ports" which may be used to supply any application with COM ports as if they were real. For example, this is vitally necessary on some modern notebooks that do not have physical COM ports at all. This feature is available after installation of the corresponding driver included in the package.
1. Uninstallation :
|Home | Product | Download | Order Now | Upgrade | Support | Pricing | Company Profile | Contact Us|
|Copyright © 1999 - 2003 LabtamTM Inc.|